Fred Alan Wolf Law of Attraction Quotes

Fred Alan Wolf is a physicist, writer, lecturer, leader of the law of attraction movement, and has a doctorate in theoretical physics. He is also the author of 12 books one of which being Taking the Quantum Leap. I hope these law of attraction quotes by Fred Alan Wolf will inspire you to take actions and live the law of attraction correctly.

"The self is fundamentally an illusion arising as a reflection of the soul in matter, much as a clear lake at midnight reflects the moon."
Fred Alan Wolf

"I'm not talking to you from the point of view of wishful thinking or imaginary craziness. i'm talking to you from a deeper, basic understanding."
Fred Alan Wolf

"I want to tell you something. You're God in disguise."
Fred Alan Wolf

"The place where...knowledge occurs is the present. That which recognizes the present is mind."
Fred Alan Wolf

"You may be thinking, "Well, that's very nice, but I can't do that." or "She won't let me do that!" or, "He'll never let me do that." or, "I haven't got enough money to do that." or, "I'm not strong enough to do that." or, "I'm not rich enough to do that." or "I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not." Every single "I'm not" is a creation!"
Fred Alan Wolf

"What I thought was unreal now, for me, seems in some ways to be more real than what I think to be real, which seems now to be unreal."
Fred Alan Wolf

"We're really now moving into a new era. it's the era where the last frontier is not space, as "Star Trek" would say, buts it's going to be Mind."
Fred Alan Wolf

Related Law of Attraction Quotes:
Jim Rohn
Andy Andrews
Mark Victor Hansen
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Joe Vitale

Stay Updated and get Success Demands Action delivered to your email!
Subscribe to Success Demands Action: Your Self Improvement Blog by Email

No comments:

Self Improvement Twitter