Success Demands Action

"All success is based on power, and power grows out of knowledge that has been organized and expressed in terms of action."
The law of success~ By Napoleon Hill

I don't care what school you have gone to or what you know. Ive learned that the poorest of men can be the smartest of men. It doesn't matter so much what a person knows, it matters what a person does with what he knows.

I can be a factory worker, and not know much about anything else. But If I was to apply myself as much as I could with the knowledge I knew already about factory work, I would move up the latter. The more you put what you know into the action the more you learn.

In my eyes knowledge is not power as many say, but its the use and organization of knowledge that creates power. Thats why creating a mastermind is so important. Who is strong; A person on his own, or someone who has a general amount of knowledge and has many people working for him to reach a common goal. Id choose the second. More minds is always better than one.

I guarantee you if use the principles within the law of success which I am conveying to you in this blog, you can accomplish any goal, and reach any level of success. Believe in the philosophy it works, and is proven.


No comments:

Self Improvement Twitter