The harder you work, the luckier you will get

“Diligence is the mother of good luck”
Benjamin Franklin

Most people often blame their bad luck on their current environment or lack of something, but really the only person or thing there is to blame, is themselves. We create our own circumstances, what ever situations or problems you are facing now in one way or another you created them. This may be a lot for some to swallow, actually I know many may get upset with me for saying this but I believe its true. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you will be successful. 

As soon as you have taken responsibility for yourself and realized that you are the person who creates your own future, its time to take action. Every day that goes by in which you do not learn something is a missed opportunity. The more you learn the more you will achieve. 

What about the people who seem luckier and were born into riches or won the lottery? Most people who win their fortunes usually lose it within the first 5 years. This happens because they have not learned what it takes to earn money, therefore they do not understand how to keep it. Consider yourself lucky that you have the chance to work for your future, because the harder you work and the more you learn, the more you will achieve. 

Never give up, the harder you work the luckier you will get. Eventually you will get it right, I promise, the key to success is persistence.  Do not be scared of failure. Failure is only real in the minds of the people who believe it is. There is no such thing as failure, there are only learning experiences. Keep on keeping on because the longer you strive, the more you will learn, and then the more you will earn.

Each and everyone of us has the ability to achieve our dreams and goals, but hardly any of us actually take action. Why is this? I believe that any ordinary man or women that is willing to work for their dreams, can obtain anything. That means even you, the person who is reading this right now has the same chance I have or anyone has, as long as they take action. Will you take action?

“Empty pockets never held anyone back.
Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.”
Norman Vincent Peale


4 comments:

daniel said...

great article! loved that!

Rocky said...

Keep up the good work dude! You've made a great article.

Abigail said...

So... Just to be clear: My husband and I are both unable to work full-time because we created our own bad health? From things like being born with eczema so severe that it's the worst most doctors have ever seen? Or getting an esoteric, life-threatening neurological disorder at age 19 that left me with debilitating fatigue for the last 11 years?

Yeah, damn us!

I agree that OFTEN people's so-called bad luck is the sum total of their choices. But c'mon! Generalizations like the ones you make here are dangerous and can even be downright ignorant!

TOMAS said...

You concluded your wonderful article with just awesome quote. Wow, I will rewrite this Norman Vincent Peale's statement and share it wherever I will go. As I face the reality of "empty pockets" on each step nowadays, thus I see your post as the perfect road stick- as the magic wand. Thank you and let me invite you to my Art by Tomas blog. I hope you will enjoy the pictures and have a good time there. I also hope to get your constructive comments, which will help me to improve its current state even more

Self Improvement Twitter