Make Today Count

“The purposed of life is to be restored back to Love, moment to moment. To fulfill this purpose, the individual must acknowledge that he is 100 percent responsible for creating his life the way it is. He musty come to see that it is his thoughts that create his life the way it is moment to moment. The problems are not people, places, and situations but rather the thoughts of them. He must come to appreciate that there is no such thing as “out there.” 
Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len

Each and every person has something that’s special about them. It’s up to us to decide whether or not we acknowledge or use these talents.  I may strive to be a better writer, athlete, cook, or race car driver, and I may succeed, but the face is my purpose is different. 

I am here to inspire people. My passion is in helping people wake up so they can realize they can have anything they want out of life. Life is to short for people to wander around aimlessly, taking life for granted. I want people to realize that they matter, and find their place in this world. That’s my purpose and my desire. 

Be honest with yourself, if there was one thing you could do before you die what would that be? Somewhere within that answer holds your ultimate purpose. Dig deep enough and live each day embodying that purpose. Then and only then will you watch your life take form. The way you desire it to be.

Take responsibility for your life, and live each day according to your purpose. Plan out the next day before you go to bed. Each day should have some sort of action or actions that focus on your purpose. If you spent 365 days a year focusing on your passion and purpose, I think the chances of your success increase dramatically. Actually I think there would be no possible way you could fail. Make the most out of each day because small successes each day create large term success.

Your life is worth it, you deserve to be happy, I wish that for you from the bottom of my heart. I will focus on helping as many people as I can, to inspire them and help them accomplish their dreams and goals. I speak from the heart when I write this, and I say it when I mean it, If you are capable of reading this article you are capable of achieving whatever it is you desire.

I am opening up a slot for my first coaching program. If you are interested please send me a email at loomis1324@aol.com.  Many people don’t realize that their biggest opportunity is right where they are now. Take the leap and contact me. The first program is free. If you are having trouble getting started, or need someone to hold you accountable contact me for this free program today. I will respond promptly, all my emails are received on my phone. Get a Success Coach today and make each and everyone of your days count!

Yours truly
The SDA Team
I wish you peace of mind and love.


Click Here to View More Self Improvement Articles




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring.
Keep up the motivating self improvement content!

Would you be intersted in exchanging links?

Abdul said...

Hello ,

You are my friend on my bloglog.
I like your article... I hope enjoy friendship

hkki said...

nice post

Dianna said...

I love all of your posts.They are deep in thoughts and encouraging.
Thank you for choosing me as a friend.

God Speed to you and yours.

John said...

This is thoughtful and motivating. I really enjoy giving people a hand up and a pat on the back. Keep it up!

Contact Me.

Self Improvement Twitter