Thomas A Edison Inspirational Quotes

Thomas A Edison was one of the most successful inventors the world has ever known. Napoleon Hill also interviewed Edison many times for the completion of his book The Law of Success. The world now has light because of Edison! I hope you enjoy these timeless quotes from one of the greatest inventors of all time.

"Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!"
Thomas A Edison

"Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing."
Thomas A Edison

"I find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success."
Thomas A Edison

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A Edison

"It is astonishing what an effort it seems to be for many people to put their brains definitely and systematically to work."
Thomas A Edison

"The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense."
Thomas A Edison

"When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead of it and make trial after trial until it comes."
Thomas A Edison

"I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."
Thomas A Edison

"I know this world is ruled by infinite intelligence. Everything that surrounds us- everything that exists - proves that there are infinite laws behind it. There can be no denying this fact. It is mathematical in its precision."
Thomas A Edison

"It is astonishing what an effort it seems to be for many people to put their brains definitely and systematically to work."
Thomas A Edison

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."
Thomas A Edison

"One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But... I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success."
Thomas A Edison

"Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged."
Thomas A Edison

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Thomas A Edison

"Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure."
Thomas A Edison

"Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work."
Thomas A Edison

"The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense."
Thomas A Edison

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever."
Thomas A Edison

"Waste is worse than loss. The time is coming when every person who lays claim to ability will keep the question of waste before him constantly. The scope of thrift is limitless."
Thomas A Edison

"We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything."
Thomas A Edison

Related Self Improvement Quotes:

No comments:

Self Improvement Twitter